who else

who else wanted to ask a silly question just to prove that the bashers on here are completely ignorant and out for a fight but at the last minute realized you were more mature than that?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Jodi's it the way it works. If you ask a question and someone gets offended they take it down. However, if you post a question about your innocent child acting sexual, it does not violate policy.. go figure. Cafemom's policies are not consistant and never have been. I have a bunch of guy friends that get on here every chance they get and try to stir up crap just to see if it flies. It does. It's hiliarious!
    Anonymous

• i almost did acouple of times lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• This question kind of sounds like that type of question, doesn't it?
    Anonymous

• no not really not if your not a basher and getting on to answer truthfully so to you i say go away. bye c-ya
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well then I will answer your question and say no, I do not ever think of being immature like that. But you asked for my opinion so my opinion is that this sounds exactly like the type of quesiton you were talking about. " bye-bye".
    Anonymous

• yea c-ya
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH...BASH
    That was as immature as the back and forth thing going on above. This questions was a bash against the bashers. Which is fine by me but don't dish it out if you don't want it thrown back at you. K?
    Anonymous

• biate my ass bitch that is not what this question was for can you people never mind your own business?and omg finally the bashers get bashed. don't dish it out if you can't freakin take it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lol.........you kids are funny.
    Anonymous

• yea it is flippin hilarious. i am having alot of problems right now and i don't need stupid bullshit but this question just proved that alot of people on here are just out for problems
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008