13 days late

13 days late and 2 neg test went to the doctor yesterday and find out i was preg my hcg level just didnt show up on the urine tests. ;-) any one else have the same issue

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats! That hasn't happened to me though.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 6:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• thanks but my bf isnt to happy and am not either untill i past my 1st trimester due to recent miscarrige but hopefully this one will stay
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My first pregnancy didn't show up on a urine test until almost 9 weeks! My OB had already confirmed it with a blood test and ultrasound, but he had me come in every week because he thought the whole time that i was losing the pregnancy. but I wasn't and ended up having a very healthy 8lb12oz boy at 38 weeks! Good luck mama!

jspencer1014

Answer by jspencer1014 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had a friend who this "happened" to. And than she started bleeding, turned out the pregnancy tests were right and she wasn't pregnant. She had just started her period. Hope it doesn't end up the same for you. I am not trying to be a downer, just thought keeping that in mund may be helpful. Good luck :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:40 AM on May. 2, 2011