Would u be a little upset to?? adult content

Goodwill has a program to help single mothers. They told me they can pay my previous balance plus reg fee for daycare. I send in all the paperwork, I go and do the application, and I'm feeling good like yeah! I' finally going to get some help. I get the call today saying they can only pay half (1st while filling out the app I told them how much it was an they are like oh thats all - i dont know if that was sarcasim or what) and wanted me to come up with the rest. Like b**** if I couldn't pay the whole amount what makes u think I can pay all especially when I just tell you what happened?? I'm upset I got my hopes up. I should know to never trust a smiling face.

Would u be upset too?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 6:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• hey id take what i coyld get even if that was only 1/2
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yeah that would piss me off too. "Something that could have been brought to my attention yesterday!"
    Sorry I was watching The Wedding Singer last night.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yes half is better than nothing but when you have nothing half is something.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nah I wouldnt be. Id be grateful for what they could help me with.

Answer by gemgem at 6:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i would be upset specially after they said yes. thats why you always need papers signed with a signature before you get your hopes up so no one can change what they said
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 6:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Wow, feeling entitled much? Geez.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• im pissed cause I dont have that money so I am out of the chance to do it. It's like damn you coulda told me there may be a portion we can not cover. She told me that it was no problem so that means its covered I just had to send info in.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Maybe it was an honest mistake on her part. Either way, I'd be grateful for any help at all since it's really no one's responsibility but mine, but maybe that's just me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• ohh yes i definitally would x( sry that happened to u :(
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 9:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Its definitely frustrating. Did they tell you why?
    NickiKidsOnGo

Answer by NickiKidsOnGo at 10:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011