Are you afraid to die? just curious!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im not
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i would to say no, but it all depends on is it fast or slow? fast no , slow yes
    cherylious68

Answer by cherylious68 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I say yes also. You dont know when and how. Im more afraid of what happens after. I know there is a God but, I dont wanna be cut up and all that nasty stuff just to be stuck in a box.... buried. I just pray my kids are grown and dont still need me.
    Anonymous

• I would say no. But...I'm healthy and not ill right now. Barring an accident or sudden illness I don't know if my answer would stay no. I guess it would probably depend on my frame of mind at the time. I really don't think I would be afraid of the dying part, it would be more of the leaving my children part. Now.....that is gut wrenching~!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not at all. I HAVE died, and had my heart restarted with a defibrillator, when I had my son. I have also been in a near fatal car accident and was brought back from death out of that too.I now have no fear of death, because I remember being at such peace while I was not in my physical body, that it is indescribable!!.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• If I could do anything I wanted & accomplish everything I need to accomplish, I'd be comfortable passing on. If I ever become dependent physically, I want to die & never be a burden to others.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 10:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• YES!!! ESPECIALLY NOT SEEING MY HUBBY AND SON IS THE WORST THING EVER, AND ALSO GOING TO HELL FREAKS ME OUT!
    Anonymous

• Yes and no. If my children are grown, than no. If my children are still young, then a very loud hell yes!
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 11:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No, I don't like the idea of my kids growing without me but God has them. They have a lot of people that love them, I -at this point at least- would die with no regrets, i have great relationships with all my kids and know I have "imprinted" my values and priorities in their lives. I would still "be" with them. I would like to see my youngest grow up and would like to see my grandchildren etc. but I am not afraid of death. i know I am going to Heaven. So when it is "my time" I am ready ... just praying for 50 more years with my family

angel

pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008