Jobs from home...

Moms...I am curious if any of you work from home. I have a 15 month old son here and am currently going to school so with our finances an out of home job is almost out of the question. Anything I can find (since I have not yet graduated) is only enough to put my son in daycare. I would really appreciate some feedback. Also...I have looked into babysitting here too and have already posted an ad for it. Any other suggestions? You would really be helping me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you thought about eBay?  It's really a great way to earn quick, easy money with no up front cost.  I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to check out my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You can work as a contract employee for Arise.com. You do have to invest a lil bit of money but it truly is a legitamite company and they are backed by the BBB with an A+ rating. You have the opportunity to set your own hours with them. I work for them and I love it.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am a SAH college mom and a WAHM! It's great, fun, stressful at some points, but all I have to do is call my team up and talk about it! They help me through it ALL! The company is scam free, and has been recognized by many different sources including the BBB! What I like most about my job is I get to talk with new people every day, make friends and share my personal experience with others! Message me on meebo and let's get talking if you're interested in knowing how you can bring in 1-5k a month working PART TIME from your home computer, while you're shopping or just visiting with family and friends!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am a WAHM and I LOVE it!!!
    I have my own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics.
    We make 50% on everything we sell and we get a 50% discount. I started when my youngest was about 15 months old so I could be home with him and bring in $$$. You would be perfect for this!!
    Thru tomorrow you can get your kit for $50 (Reg.$100) and it is valued at over $600!!
    Send me a message and I will give you the details!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I also work from home you can visit my site www.workfromhomeunited.com/bunch or msg me to learn more... this is a business opp...but also going green way healthy for your family! Really Awesome and I love it! It is worth checking into... if you wanna email me at mdbunch@live.com that would be fine too....Blessings!!
    mdbunch

Answer by mdbunch at 10:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i love working from home .. check out earningsinabasket.com there you will find a full list of work at home jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:21 PM on May. 1, 2011