My puppy....yikes!!!!!

I just took my puppy on a walk, and she ate one of those mushrooms in the grass. Will this hurt her? I know that humans can't eat them. what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pets

• call the vet and ask?Im not sure but I see how they wud be ok for a little puppy if we cant eat them?
    mum2flowers

Answer by mum2flowers at 7:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Call the vet...it depends what type of mushroom it is. If you notice any signs of dehydration, or if puppy is off their food, sneezing, seems low in energy or starts vomiting/diarrhoea then take her to the vets straightaway.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 9:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes, definitely call the vet...some types of mushrooms are highly toxic to dogs.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 10:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am with everybody else,call the vet.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You can google it and type in the symptoms if there are any. You can google it any way to see if the mushrooms are ok.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 5:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2011