Royal Wedding

Who watched and didnt watch the wedding?

Who cares and who doesn't care about them getting married?

If you did watch it did you go all out like some people did staying up all night and have royal foods?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• didn't watch it, but i figure i will watch eventually. i watched di's and i wasn't even born!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched a recap at 9am eastern on cbs or something. Sadly they didnt show the second kiss on the recap yet they talked about it constantly grrr so I will youtube that.

I care bc they are a cute couple, I like Kate in general & respect the family. Living in the US I dont keep up on them a whole heck of alot & they keep to themselves which I always respect with anyone in the spotlight. I dont like those who put themselves out in the news with stupid stuff so I respect them for keeping private. I wanted to see it bc well how many times do you get to see a royal wedding, this is my first!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I did watch it and felt sad that his mom was not there. I am sure she was watching from above.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched the wedding live on ABC. I enjoyed it very much. Seeing history unfold was a cool thing. I wish I was there!

I'm interested in the British Monarchy so of course I care. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched. I was curious about it, it was kind of neat. I tried staying up to watch it live but I fell asleep about 15 minutes in. I just watched the rerun on BBC.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i did not watch it. i do not have tv!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I watched it on the news. I do not keep up with all the royal aspects of the British, but I respect some things Prince Will has done. I still think it's terribly romantic. :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011