What should I do for her birthday ?

Our daughter is going to be 2 in June and I like to plan things well ahead of time just so I know it's done. We already have her theme picked out, which is Minnie mouse (her favorite), I am just looking for some ideas as far as where to do it, or what kind of party to have. She is only going to be 2, but she is also very smart, curious and loves to have fun. I want it to be special for her, and really fun.

Mrs.Harris138

Asked by Mrs.Harris138 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Holidays

• balloon's ! my son was so impressed on his 2nd birthday by his balloon's and i had 1 helium balloon it was my son fav gift lol he played with it all day

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• why not at your house? maybe Chuckie Cheeses' I know when my son turned 2 we took him to Chuckie Cheeses' and he loved it. Depends on your budget and what you want to spend.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i think the bouncy castles a good idea kids don't really understand at 2 but they enjoy it lol

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• at the park?!

my Daughter's bday is in June and we usually have it outside in the yard or at the park.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was thinking about renting those inflatable slides and jumpy things and stuff and having a BBQ while the kids play. Do you guys think that's too much for her 2nd birthday ? BTW, I love the balloon idea. I know she would just love that ! Thank you :))
    Mrs.Harris138

Comment by Mrs.Harris138 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• at that age, everythings fun! lots of baloons, decor and fruit juice :D
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011