Republican Family Values......... What?

Donald Trump uses the "F" word 5 times in his speech. Is this really necessary?
A republican presidential candidate? What's the purpose of this? How dare he look down at Obama! What type of person speaks like this? What type of person supports this type of behavior? A republican with family values?????
It's disgusting and not good for America!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265993/trump-uses-f-word-multiple-times-vegas-speech-katrina-trinko

If you don't like my source, google Trump uses the F work!

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 7:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• If you don't like my source, google Trump uses the F word!

Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Republicans who claim they have family values are cheering him! CRAZY!!!!!! What's happening to America?
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Is he running on family values? Is he actually a Republican or more of a fame whore? I don't know much about Trump and thought he was more liberal. I personally hate curse words but I simply choose not to use them how others speak is up to them. I also don't tend to generalize people or freak out over stuff like this.lol
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 7:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You can't control what others say. However, when a person claims he's thinking of running for president of this great country, gives a speech using such language, and people cheer him on, something is very wrong! Please don't tell me, they have family values.
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOL, like Republicans have the trademark on rhetoric? I don't think so. Not when CA Dem. Burton says this:

In an interview with Bay Area News Group, Burton said Brown "can try shooting somebody and tell the next guy, 'You don't want that to happen to you, you better step up and vote.' ... What's Jerry going to do unless he took out a gun?"

I guess that's how they get it done in California.  Who knew? 

As for Trump, has he announced if he is running or not?  Has the GOP announced any efforts to back him?  I will agree that the F bomb wasn't necessary though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Very distinguished. Totally the kind of dude we should have representing us.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes, I saw his tirade to the Republican WOMEN'S group- didn't hear many laughs from those ladies.

Name recognition...he's got it-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• So it's okay if a democrat uses it but not a repub? Interesting. So I'm guessing Rahm Emmanuel has NO family values whatsoever!

And swearing = no family values.....hmmmm, I missed that memo.

Do I like the use of the "f" word? No, but using it doesn't totally negate family values to me either, it depends on the context. I looked at your link. To me it seemed that he was trying to get his point across and that he was serious about it. I haven't ever seem much passion at all from Obama, just reading whatever was on the teleprompter...ho hum.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 7:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Last time I checked Trump hadn't announced he was running. I think it's just a publicity stunt.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 7:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Here are the latest poll results from Newsmax.com on 4.2.11

Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump?

Favorable
    157775(79%)

Unfavorable
    41411(20%)

If the 2012 election were held today, who would you vote for?
    Barack Obama
    20458(10%)

Donald Trump
    138852(69%)

Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011