Healing after stitches from childbirth

ok so when i had my first son i had to get many stitches,he really tore me up.anyways after i healed and all i had this like piece of skin down there that was not there before,my dr. never said nothing about at my 6 week check up,even after i had my dd they never even noticed i guess, but i can feel it there,it dont hurt or anything just aggervates me to know its there,i plan to ask just to see what the hell it is,i jus wondering if anyone else had this happen,im not sure if its the way i healed or what.or if theres a way to get it off like surgery??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• hm.. interesting, never dealt with that, good luck.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am not sure what that would be from either. I would try not to let it bother you, it's an area that is only seen by someone you trust anyway
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have it, too. I think it's just a tiny bit of skin that didn't get stitched right or something. My doctor never noticed it, even when I mentioned it, but I know it's there. I forgot about it until seeing this, though. It could probably be removed, but unless it interferes with sex or something, or hurts, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• it could be a skin tag or hemerroid... as your dr
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I don't know ask your doc.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011