Does anyone work from home?..

What do you do? Do you do well with finances? Is it easy to start and does it take alot of work?

mybabiestears

Asked by mybabiestears at 7:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes I work from home. I am a Scentsy Consultant selling wickless candles. Yes, I do well with my finances because this product is so easy to sell. Yes, it's easy to start. All you have to do is go to www.mchurch.scentsy.us and sign up(join). The cost is $99 and Scentsy sends you everything you need to run your business from home. Over $275 worth of products. And to answer your last question, no it doesn't take alot of work to do this. If you would like to read more info about it go to www.mchurch.scentsy.us and click on "Join" tab and read all the information before deciding to sign up. Thanks!
    ILOVESCENTSY

Answer by ILOVESCENTSY at 8:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have a home business with Mary Kay.
    I love it!! I make great money and it is super flexible!!
    It is not hard but you do have to make an effort.
    This month thru tomorrow it is only $50 for our starter kit which is valued at over $600.
    We make 50% on everything we sell and get a 50% discount. We DO NOT have Territories (so we can sell anywhere in the Usa) and we Do Not have any Sales Quotas. There are no monthly fees.
    If you would like more info, send me a message.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i used to do avon but i bought way more then i sold so it didnt pay off
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I work from home online with a Team of Moms! I honestly LOVE what I do, and I love it more and more everyday. Not only has this Team helped me reach my goals financially, but most importantly it has helped me become a better me. I will be forever thankful for that. I'm not going to say it's easy, because nothing in life is easy, but It's well worth the time I put into it. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I manage our Carpet Cleaning Business. I handle phone calls, scheduling, our website, advertising, bookkeeping, etc. etc. I'm also a beachbody coach. Beachbody sells the popular dvd workout systems: Turbo Fire, Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, P90X, etc etc. Figured while on my own journey to loose weight I can motivate and inspire others to do the same and make money with it. I'm starting a local free fit club doing the workouts soon too, which i'm excited for. So I get to continue to lose weight myself and get paid for it!

www.beachbodycoach.com/melissaogrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i own an advertising business..i love working from home and we do fine financially..my hubby hasnt worked in 6 months check out earningsinabasket.com there you will find a full list of work at home jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:22 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I run a business from home. I LOVE IT! The best part is that finances are what we do! I am a rep and I get to utilize all the services, which in return, helps me alot with my finances. So, I offer these amazing services to others and the company does the rest. Their services include debt reduction/elimination, legal sevices, Tax free retirement plan (which is incredible by the way), ID Theft protection and so much more. All in one place! If you would like to know more, please message me and I will give you he info.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 2:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am a recruiter/trainer with Work At Home United. Our company is risk free, reputable & over 25 years old. We are an Inc 500 company that is debt free, has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) "A" rating, and received the BBB Torch Award repeatedly for ethical practices!

What I do: Market my free website (training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time. What I do NOT do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket. You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month - no contracts or quotas, and no monthly fees. We work as a team and you would have full TEAM SUPPORT. We have a money-back guarantee; so basically you can take us for a test drive and make sure we are a good fit for you.

Kathleen Sousa
    You can visit my website http://stayhomelikeme.com for more info!
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 11:30 AM on May. 17, 2011