If you love your job what do you do?

Im just wondering if anyone really LOVES their jobs.. is it possible?

mybabiestears

Asked by mybabiestears at 7:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm a sahm but I used to be an account exec in medical appliance sales and I loved my job (not that I don't love what I'm doing now). My husband 100% loves his job. He's a television sports commentator.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't know if I LOVE my job but I do really like it. I am a licensed optician. I fit, repair and sell people eyeglasses and teach people how to put in and take care of their contacts. I can also make glasses. :-) I think part of why I like it is the people that I work with. All the girls are great and our optometrist is a really great guy. Its interesting, satisfying when people get so excited and happy that they can see and I make really good money too!
    tylers_mommy06

Answer by tylers_mommy06 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am shooting movies
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm a Pharmacy Tech. and I love my job! I love knowing what I do is going to help someone feel better, love our customers, laugh with them, cry with them. We're just a big happy family :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love my job. I am the personal assistant to a man that owns 4 transportation companies. I have to add, as much as I love my job the one draw back is my boss hardly ever sleeps so he drives me crazy when he texts and emails me at 300am. I usually text back in the morning "get a life!" He is a great man though.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 7:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well, right now I'm a SAHM who homeschools so there isn't a lot of time for a job. Before that I was a preschool teacher and yes, I loved it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nope, don't love my job. Only work because we need the money and the insurance. If we won the lottery tonight I could turn my back and walk away and never think about that place again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Just saw the second part of your question. Yes, I do think some people love their job.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love my job! I'm a 911 dispatcher!!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• YES! I love my job! I work from home as a Scentsy Consultant. I enjoy meeting new people ALL the time and I make as much money as I want cause this product sells SOOO easy! And at the same time I get to enjoy my family whenever I want!
    ILOVESCENTSY

Answer by ILOVESCENTSY at 8:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011