Improvements to cafe mom

i think cafe mom needs an @(username) so when someone writes an answer to a question and someone else who sees the answer wants to comment on that answer can be notifed. get what i mean

KiraStadnik

Asked by KiraStadnik at 7:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• FB has us all spoiled.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 7:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Agreed
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 7:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I think they should make a spot for breastfeeding lol...There is so many questions on breastfeeding and you never know where to put it lol lol lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I think the same thing about the breastfeeding section, but think we should also make an announcement section and a vent section. I would love to have a spot to go to learn about all the new babies and ladies finding out gender, and the vent would eliminate the complaints for "non-questions"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yeah I think that would be an awesome idea! I also agree with Mom-2-3-Girlz that a vent section would probably help cut down on some of the drama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• thats true mommy5409. we could use lots of improvments here!! do you hear us cafemom!!
    KiraStadnik

Comment by KiraStadnik (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011