Where can i find a Baby safe program?

I did a search and came up with something called Babysafe for mac computers and another one for win95? i think it was but i have windows vista. The program is pretty cool sounding and my son who is a year and a half would love being able to play.Its basically a program that makes all the keys safe for your baby to press and it cant mess up anything on your computer and shapes and sounds pop up when they kit the keys. It can only be unlocked by typing in certain words. If anyone knows what i'm talking about or where to find it that would be awesome thanks!

Dreamer7731

Asked by Dreamer7731 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wow thats really cool. I've never heard of anything like that before. *Pass the Popcorn*
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• BabySmash
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• babies r us has 2 or 3 games like that. just google infant computer games and something should come up.
    Anonymous