Does your man's ex-wife want him back?

What would you do if your man's ex-wife wanted him back? What if your man showed no signs of wanting her but u still felt jealous. What would u do?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 8:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• He is with you - don't worry about it. Enjoy your time w/him and don't allow her to become a "third" wheel....she ain't worth it.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't do drama. It wouldn't matter to me what she wanted. He's a grown man and makes his own decision.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i would let the BITCH know he dont want her obviously cause hes with me and tell her to back..up i know cause im going through the same thing with SO....and let me tell you im one of those people that speaks her mind and dont give a shit.....n if he shows no signs of feeling or wanting her back then you have nothing to worry about....just so MANY SICK FEMALES out there that dont know when to get over...someone who dont want them just cause they are unhappy with theyre lifes they try and make someone elses life MISERABLE...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wouldnt cause any drama. If he is with you then he chose you. Not her.

Answer by gemgem at 8:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• This did happen to me before my DH and I got married. I told him that the door was open if he wanted to go back to her, knowing what she had done. If he chose that path then have fun. But if he chose to stay with me and marry me then that is it. I do not want to be with anyone that does not want to be with me.
    He of course doesn't want her, and never will.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 8:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine does she tries to call his mother and sends pictures of her kid writing to my grandma from her daughter WHO isnt HIS!!! shes insane she tried adding me on fb i told her i wouldnt add her and on comments i post on his familys she always puts thing like of i called your mom, or im coming into town maybe we can all get together. She never writes on the wall just on the post i write. i ignore her because its funny to me but if she ever touched him or tried anything some one call 911 lol cause ill be the crazy one haha
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I've been the exwife, so I'd be very concerned he was leading her on(thats what happened to me). Now on the other side, my bf's ex was trying to get him back when I first met him. I just sat back and let him make his choice. I didn't move our relationship forward until it was very clear that he was done with her. I didn't want him to later regret not giving her(yet) another chance to work things out(more likely just manipulate him into something). Even though it's all over and they have no contact, I know I'd be jealous if they were still communicating. I'd just talk to him about it, he'd make sure I was comfortable.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No, but his ex gf does. I have no problems because I know he's not interested.

Answer by missanc at 9:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My husband's x-wife wanted him back after she saw what kind of life I was provided with. I wasn't worried about it, we got custody of their son and then she committed suicide. She was an awful person.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol oh my dh ex girlfriend.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011