Do you get bored in the bath?

Silly question, but I am very pregnant and always thinking of taking a bath but when I get in there I'm like "hmmmm this really isn't all that awesome." LOL

What makes a bath relaxing and great for you?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 8:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I have a bath it is pretty nice, I add bubbles bring a book/magazine or SUDOKU. I will also talk on the phone. I try to not close my eyes to relax because I will fall asleep!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yeah maybe playing some music or reading a book in there will keep you from getting bored
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• quietness and the prospect of silky smooth legs :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I always have a book! It is so relaxing to me! Or at least a magazine!!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I either read or set my netbook up on a small table and listen to music on my playlist or watch a movie or show on netflix.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol it's boring because you just sit there. If i was just gettting clean I wouldn't be worried about it but I would like to use the tub as a relaxing tool, I am pretty uncomfortable and 38 weeks preg lol
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Bored in the tub, invite a 'friend'. I'm sure with hubby in there with you you two might find something comes up!
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had three babies and found sitting in the tub was just like any other time ....and it was hard to get in and out because of my tummy. I don't get why moms get bored all the time????Do you expect to have a three ring circus going for you 24 hours a day? LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I always read in the bath or else it is very boring.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Did I word my question weird or something? I don't have a boredom problem, I have 2 other kids, i'm simply trying to find a way to relax my body and mind and a lot of people take baths for this purpose. So no, I do not expect a 3 ring circus just some advice on relaxing in the tub
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2011