Work

Where do you work? Do you like your job?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work on base as a contractor. I like it. I was active duty military and I enjoy working with the military as a civilian.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Im an independent Real Estate Agent. I LOVE what I do. Work from home, Set my own hours. LOVE LOVE LOVE What I do!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I own a Medical Tourism Company and I love it. Helping people get that surgery that they thought they could never afford is a gift to myself
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am a special ed teacher, and I work from home tutoring English and economics for my college. I love tutoring, but teaching is quickly losing its appeal to me. I feel bad saying that because I think it is very important and I get to work with some really great kids, but the lack of support we get in terms of discipline and parental support in a lot of cases, makes it nearly impossible to be effective at anything other than behavior management. I am on leave now until I deliver my 3rd child, and I will be taking a couple years off with this baby before going back.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have my own business with Mary Kay and I LOVE it!!
    I get to work around my kids schedule and get to take and pick them up everyday from school.
    I get to be there when they are sick and help @ school and for field trips etc...
    PLUS I earn a great income and help others feel good about themselves.
    If you would like details, send me message!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have my own business as and independent Fuller Brush Distributor. I love it and the products are awesome.
    I was amazed to learn they are over 100 yrs old.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I manage our carpet cleaning business from home. I also became a Beachbody Coach, motivating and inspiring others to get fit and lose weight....plus I get a discount on my own Beachbody products and workout systems, like Insanity and P90X!

www.beachbodycoach.com/melissaogrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am an information manager/systems analyst for the state. I was a librarian before I made the leap into the high-tech world. I like the relative job security (emphasis on the word "relative") and my co=workers and the fact that I'm still helping people albeit beind the scenes.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:24 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I work from home and love what I do. I teach people how to have healthier and safer homes and save money and train others to do the same. It's awesome to contribute to our financial stability and schedule my day around my son.
    wellnessandme

Answer by wellnessandme at 10:39 AM on May. 3, 2011