Anyone have any interesting plans this weekend?

just wondering what everyone was doing this weekend. I cleaned my house like crazy so i could relax and finally enjoy what little sunshine we have. Had nothing but tornados and thunderstorms but on a good note we have a pretty huge "lake" that my kids are getting to enjoy. Nothing like watching my little cuties pretend to fish!! so whats on the agenda for everyone else?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 8:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sunday = circus! We are pretty excited. Easter bunny brought tickets :)

Tomorrow my Momma is taking the kids for about 6-8 hours while I nap, bubble bath, and do some SERIOUS housecleaning. (hubby has to work)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The yard work i.e. mowing edging needs to be done Saturday. Sunday we are having the neighbors over for Mexican food night.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Tomorrow my daughter has a tee ball game and a soccer game right afterward...then my MIL asked to take the girls overnight. So after the games, I will be doing my grocery shopping and trying to force myself to "nest" and get some of the last minute things I want to do before the baby gets here done. That probably includes putting away the winter clothes and dragging out all the summer stuff. Fun times. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• sounds like a great plan hibbingmom!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Never. lol. Our weekend will be the same ol same ol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Where are you from, OP? I'm in AR and we had the same thing, bad weather followed by a sunny weekend. But I have no plans. DH is working at his anime shop less than a block away, but older DD tends to be destructive and/or follow customers around so I don't take DDs up there much. We have a fenced in yard, but DH hasn't mowed cause of all the rain so the grass is high. I think DDs and I'll stay indoors.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 8:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• playing doctor mommy my son just had surgery yesterday
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Did you mean to say Ap?
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am alone for 3 days. My husband and 16 yo are at camporee with the Boy Scouts. It is just me and the dog. I can feed the dog and she is happy all day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Tomorrow I am doing my moms make up for a party.. And sunday my SO, our baby, my dad, mom and brother are going to a book fair!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011