Who all has their own website and what do you do with it?

Just for fun.. I have one that is my Resume.

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 10:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have a coupon website that will never get done because I am so busy. I bought a blog domain a few months ago and never put up a site.

I'm a professional web designer/programmer so I should have an online portfolio but again I'm too busy.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 11:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have a blog that I hardly remember to update...it's just for family and friends.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i have a Mary Kay website that people can order from :) :) (if you want to order message me and ill send u the link!!!)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• we have 3 of them one is are family tree, one is my ebay store but its linked to are own websit for it and one is for my hubbys computer store
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 10:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My business www.kimskloth.com I'm so proud of it, but it's not cool at all. I'm the only computer illiterate teen I know :P
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have a myspace page, does that count? Lol not serious. I used to make my own websites before MySpace came out, but it was basically almost the same as what MySpace is.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2008