Couponing

Anyone know any great sites with woderful printable coupons? I am looking to save some money like most people:)

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Shopping

• Some of those sites are riddled with viruses. Be careful. My local supermarket has a site and they send me emails every week about the printable coupons.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 3:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have a post about Money Saving and Couponing that lists 46 websites and blogs that contain either coupons or how to get them.  Money Saving and Couponing.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Start with Hip2Save. The owner is great and she will lead you to the best stores, sites, and deals from there. CouponMom.com is another popular safe site. My daughter-n-law and I have been using Hip2Save for a long time. The owner, Collin, does the "research" for you and offers scenarios ar making ome great deals!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:36 AM on May. 1, 2011