Circus?????????????

I am so annoyed! So we went to a no name circus last year it was cheap but wasnt much of a show. My daughter at age 2 LOVED it! So this year I planned to save up for the ringling brothers circus & go big do a nice show. I am looking at the dates of all the circus bc there is the shrine circus going on right now here until sunday. There is no other circus scheduled to come anywhere near us! Ringling Brothers are going to Rhode Island, I live in Maine! Nobody else is coming this way! Big Apple Circus will do a tour in Mass & Vermont. I looked at all the centers schedules for the year nobody in maine or nh has any on there!

What am I going to do!? I promised my daughter we'd go to the circus after summer bc usually ringling brothers comes to us at the end of summer like every single year! Do you think they will add more dates later on? I am going to have to discuss with SO about going on sunday, we dont have the extra cash at the moment to spend on a circus (we would have later in the year) but I dont want her to miss out on one this year! She keeps asking about going again =(

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• have you ever been to a shriner's circus? The reason i am askign is b/c they came here a few years back and i was blown away!! they were great!! you might get a really good show!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm sure when I was little I went to a shrines. I'm not knocking it we just dont have the funds to do a zillion things a year so my plan was to do ringling bros bc they are really big with lots of animals etc. I am looking up the dates for shrines right now bc I dont know what to do! I'd be so upset if we didnt get to see a circus this year esp since my daughter loves it so much. I checked ringling bros site again & they have dates out in cali in august etc so I dont know if they would add more dates later on in the year =( could always call them & ask but its the weekend & if shrines is only here through this weekend then will just have to do it & go see them.
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Shoot some sites say they are doing sunday may 1st while the civic center site dosent have them on the schedule but rather a bball tournament or something =( guess I will have to keep my eyes on schedules through the summer see if anyone adds a show. Man this blows ringling brothers always used to come to maine I'm pretty sure they came last year!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would take her to the shrine circus, its better than nothing you know and at least you've still kept your promise
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2011