what kind of hobbies

What kind of hobbies do you have? mine is collecting keychains.

cherylious68

Asked by cherylious68 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I collect books. My husband laughs at all the room my "hobby" takes up in the house. I put over 50 books on paperback swap to get rid of a few. I've mailed out 17 but I've taken in 18....He hasn't noticed them yet...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i collect wolf stuff i have always liked them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i make bead jewlery and have alot of nora roberts books
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Horseback riding and fixing computers
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 11:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I collect spoons from the different places we visit and I enjoy scrapbooking.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I enjoy having an idea, panning what I need, getting the money I need, buying the supplies, fantasizing about doing it, buying storage bins, shelves etc. and the finding a place to store the supplies of the thing I planned and never did!!!!! VOILA!!!! My hobby is collecting supplies to start a hobby.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• LOL at Gigi. That's funny, I kinda do the same thing, but I do it once and then don't ever do it again lol! I collect shot glasses and my hubby collects zippos.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 2:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2008