I can't tell if I'm pregnant. adult content

To start off, I have a long nasty history with my womanly parts starting with fibroid tumors and I was diagnosed with uterine cancer when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. My doctor was able to remove the tumor and save my uterus. I have had 3 live births and been pregnant 9 times. My period is 2 weeks late, I have experienced morning (night) sickness, I have to pee all the time, and I've been craving jelly beans like nothing else. I have all of the signs of being pregnant, but when I went to the local health department for a test it came up negative. On top of all of my health issues my fiance survived stage 3 testicular cancer. I've started treating my body like I'm pregnant. I quit smoking, started eating healthier (except the jelly beans), and I've started taking my daughters' Flintstones vitamins. I really don't know what I should do now. If I am pregnant it would be more than a miracle, but all the signs are pointing to it. Any advice would be great.

Ryla_Joe

Asked by Ryla_Joe at 9:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All the urine tests my drs did came up neg, so finally i told her i was certain they were wrong and she ordered a blood test....and now i have a 3 yr old little girl!!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Were you two weeks late when you took the test? If so that *should* be pretty accurate. There are cases where it doesn't show up in a urine test until late in pregnancy. I would say if you don't start soon you go back and test again but also see a gyno about it. There could be something else going on.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You and your family have been through a lot. Although I have no experience or advice for anything you listed, I want to send good thoughts and positive vibes your way. Congrats if you are and I wish you the best.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Wow Like fricky said I don't have any of those kinds of experiences but I do want to send my thoughts/prayers/good vibes your way and I hope for the best!

I would go back again and have them do a blood test!!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I took the test when I was about a week late, I have always been able to set my clock by my period, every 29 days ( I track it on a website). I have made an appointment to see an OBGYN, but she can't fit me in until the middle of June. I've had mixed results with the home pregnancy tests. Thanks for the positive thoughts/prayers/ and good vibes. They are greatly appreciated.
    Ryla_Joe

Comment by Ryla_Joe (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011