Giving birth to animals dream

So, last night I had the strangest dream...
I was giving birth. I gave birth to two elephants and a monkey...they were small...like...no bigger than a shoe. Anyone know what this might mean?

I'm not pregnant...not trying to. get pregnant...

like wtf...lol

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• These dreams could mean that you have some inner conflict inside you, something you are keeping inside. Problems or issues that you might fear are really big, something that needs to be done but if left unresolved could end up as big as an elephant. Maybe it's your subconscious telling you that it's not as big as you might think or fear. Hard to tell without knowing more about you and where you are in your life. I doubt it has anything to do with actual birth giving, but that your mind used that imagery as a way of saying you are bearing something inside, something that wants to come out. I really don't know like I said, I am no psychologist. Dreams are funny things.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 9:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• odd
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Are you positive you aren't pregnant?

From 95 to 98 I had really irregular periods having only 3 to 4 a year at times. So going lengthy periods didn't phase me. One morning I woke from a weird dream. I could see a :bird" flying in the distance . As the "bird" came nearer it looked as if something was on its' back. The closer it came the clearer the images were until I realized it was a butterfly flying toward me with a baby on its' back. As it came within just past arms reach it became a normal size butterfly with a very tiny baby on it. It landed on my lower abdoman, vanished and I awoke feeling it's wings fluttering deep within me.

Even though I was certain I was not pregnant I went to the store and bought a test. It was positive, the next day it was confirmed at a clinic and 2 weeks later an US to determine my due date showed I was 10 weeks pregnant. Sadly I miscarried at 18 weeks.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 12:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011