How do you know if ur miscarring?

i went to the dr today to see if im pregnant and he was a new doctor and even he couldnt tell me if i was pregnant or not so i go back monday at 10 15 and he said if i am he dont know why im bleeding he said he didnt think it was a misscariage but i wont to know from expierence wat it feels like or looks like or anything that can help me.

lilma966

Asked by lilma966 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This Can Tell You So Much About what U want to Know :) Hope It helps ! http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/miscarriage.html
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 9:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Even if miscarrying, usually a blood test will still show a little bit of hcg, just really low levels.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• well i will find out wat my blood test is monday
    lilma966

Comment by lilma966 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I bleed in my 4th pregnancy and thought I was having a miscarriage. Fortunately I wasen't, I had a tear in my uterus where my placenta was attached. It then became a clot between my placenta and uterus. It was scarry and I bled for some time. The dr told me that there was a chance that I could loose the baby at any time and nothing I could do to prevent it. Fortunately I didn't and have a beautiful little boy. It could be nothing for you or it could be a miscarriage.
    Wishing you all the best.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It is normal for some women to spot. That dose not mean your losing the baby. You would know it if you were having a miscarriage. You do not bleed just a little bit.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011