Does anyone here NOT cuss? Like your so use to not doing it that it's pretty much nonexsistant to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I swear like a sailor. It's because I play too many video games and I get pissed off. My mouth gets very colorful when I play Halo 3 on Xbox Live. I've curbed it though since my friends daughter overheard me and called her doll a cocksucker.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i admit i cuss all the time im so use to it i grew up around it all the time but my kids know not to cuss its bad
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Workin on it....
    Anonymous

• Nope, unfortunately I've spent so much time working in an all male environment that I have a mouth like a sailor and a mind as dirty as a diaper. You really can't say ANYTHING to me anymore without it sounding dirty.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm trying to stop. I heard myself one day and what I said sounded so trashy.

It's hard though. I've been cussing as long as I can remember.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm standing out there all alone right now I guess. I don't swear, just never got in the habit of it I guess. My husband used to. but it seems he's "mellowed" with the years, I don;t hear too much of it lately.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 11:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I try not to and when I go without cussing for a long time it does sound trashy and adnormal to say it or hear others do it but when I use to do it a lot it sounded very normal to me.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I don't. I may if I really hurt myself but that is very rare, the cussing I'm still fairly klutzy. When I do hear someone cuss it really stands out to me.

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I never really got into the habit, and don't cuss now. I substitute things like 'DOG BITE!!" or "AAAGGHH CRAP THE BED!!" or 'SHOOT FIRE!!" My friends all crack up when they hear me, but I'd rather say stuff like that that I can yell out in front of kids and not have to be ashamed of myself.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008