Dumbest kid's show in your opinion?

My vote is for Timmy time. How do kids learn when its all animal noises? Its like animal charades!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Barney!....God I hate that show and DD talks about it ALL THE TIME! She thinks they are her friends! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Wonder Pets. I don't even have a real reason to dislike it, it's just lame. Even my kids change the channel when it comes on.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I hate a lot of the Disney and Nickelodeon shows like "Thats So Raven" where the people act all clumsy and noisy... I know they're supposed to be amusing for kids, but they just annoy me to no end! I also can't stand the cartoon where the girl talks to her finger.
    NickiKidsOnGo

Answer by NickiKidsOnGo at 10:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's been a while so I'm not up on the new ones but I would say between the Wiggles and Doodle Bops.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• One's I've only seen pieces of like Wo Wo Wubzy or whatever, High Five with Hip Hop Harry, that Jetplane one, and I'm sure there's more. There is a lot of junk out there...
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Barney is still #1 to me. Even my kids think its stupid. We've never been a Barney loving household.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Oobi!!! It gets on my nerves so bad. There are so many that do but that one is just dumb. It's just a bunch of hands. My son is very amused by it but it is so annoying. I agree that Wonder Pets is bad too. There is just so many.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Destroy Build Destroy and Dude, what would happen?

They waste SO much food stuff on Dude what would happen
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:51 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Tele tubbies
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Weird thing is..my boys are catatonic when Timmy Time is on...sometimes you don't need words. Gets kids to form opinions and thought processes. I HATE Yo Gaba Gaba! Freak Show.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011