Need anniversary gift ideas

My husband and I are coming up on our 9th wedding anniversary....I am worlds worst gift getter and he is the BEST !! Uhg, help me out. He isn't a gadget, gamey, guy. He's an I love my truck, my 4-wheeler, etc kind of guy. He got a new tree stand for christmas and is about to bust to open it if that tells you anything.

RentaMom

Asked by RentaMom at 10:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Shopping

• it might be stupid but maybe a subscription to a truck or 4x4 magazine, or if you have the money some kind of part or extra to put on his truck or 4x4
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Make him a creative guy gift basket based on a theme he likes. For my dad one year I made what I called the MAN BUCKET lol. I took a bucket stuffed it with shred and added all types of car wash stuff, car maintenace things like oil and etc, jumper cables all of that stuff but I also added a fishing rod, tackle box, little foods he likes to eat and etc.

How about a GPS? Or maybe tickets to a monster truck show. If not perhaps something for his truck...maybe a truck basket with personalized tags, new floor mats, that sord of thing.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• if he loves his truck then go to the company website and look at their accessories. my grandpa is like that and loves his mustang. i got him fancy mustang decaled covers for the screws on his licence plate and the little values for air on the tires and he loved it... that is my idea for you or check brookstone.com they have tons of gadgets.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Sincerely,
    Esther Nelson
    Avon Representative Since September 2008
    www.youravon.com/esthernelson
    ladyen7@hotmail.com
    Say NO to the time clock
    be your BOSS w/ a one time investment of $10
    Make all the decision
    --To learn more about the Avon opportunity visit:-- http://esthernelson.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity.html?setlang=1
    beautyofAvonjob

Answer by beautyofAvonjob at 12:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2008