stretch marks & weight loss

i gained 50 lbs with my daughter....now i have terribe stretch marks. is there any way to get rid of them? how to get rid of the pudge?

liv0504

Asked by liv0504 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i saw this post before.... im like a zebra and someone posted a product that works and i saw pics. i saw going to order it but hen i walked away fm the computer, my husband shit the window!
    maybe you can put stretch marks in the search and see if it comes up?!?
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• sorry to tell you there really si no way to get rid of them right away. within time they will fade. Some Dr. will tell you to stay OUT of the sun (it can make it worse) but from what i have found when i go tanning you can see them WAY LESS!!! i have had them all my life due to growing so fast.. But they got really bad when i had my son. i would try tanning! Thats what i do.
    chelseychae

Answer by chelseychae at 5:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i've been putting cocoa butter on twice a day everyday. i find that it is helping a little bit but other than that the only other thing that helps is tanning.
    tering

Answer by tering at 5:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have tried everything...Still nothing. I didnt have any before i had my son, but now they are on the back of my arms and shoulders also...It really sucks..Now I wanna go to the gym after work!!
    princessmama21

Answer by princessmama21 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Stretch marks are heriditary. If your mom has them you are likely to get them too. Plus if you belly grows too fast you'll get them. I got them bad from my first, who is now 5. They are on my belly, they eventually faded and I did find that tanning helped a lot. I was lucky to not get them with my second 9who is now 4mo). I think I was stretched out enough from my first!! Right now there is nothing out there that you can use to get rid of them. But like the others say tanning does help
    Dylansmomma

Answer by Dylansmomma at 9:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008