What is this??? Seriously please.

I'm 33wks and I am in horrible pain. My vagina is killing me. When I move I feel like it is being ripped open. My back is giving me constant pain in my lower back from one side to the other. And My stomach stays HARD and tense. What do you think is wrong. I also have a horrible headache. I heave tried tylenol a bath Drinking water. Anything else I can do I can sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it kinda sounds like your in labor i would call the doc
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would talk to your Doctor.. and ask if its normal?
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 11:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• when i went into labor i had lower back pain, i'm sorry i can't help with the other stuff but i would definatley call your dr.
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I was thinking the same as Wendy, it sounds like you are in labor. I would call your doctor. Someone is on call and tell them what you told us.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i would have to agree with everyone else, it sounds like u might be in labor or false labor... i would call a doc asap...
    Anonymous

• OK Thanks...I put a call in they are suppose to be calling me back I hope they dont take to long they always do.
    Anonymous

• I agree too...Definitely sounds like labor to me too. Call your Doctor ASAP or go to the ER!
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Good luck hun, you did the right thing by calling! I hope they get back to you soon, because it definitely sounds like labor.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lay on your left side and drink lots of water - if this doesnt stop it call the doc
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008