Did you pick your screen name based on your child/ren? Have you ever changed it because you had another child?

My screen name is Amanda(that me!) 321 because I had 3 kids when I joined. I've since had another and wonder should I change my screen name to 4321?
Have you changed your name and why?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes and yes. lol I was on here for 2 years and a few months when I had #4, and I went from coolmommy3 to lovingmy4babies. lol I've been a member since '07.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine was LunasMama cause first DD is Luna, but I deleted that account a couple of years ago. I recently created this one and have another DD, Freya. I figured adding names would get bulky.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 10:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That is why I didn't pick one based on my children. I didn't want to regret it when more children came along (which they have).
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yep and I probably won't change it.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That was the exact reason I didnt pick a screen name based on the kiddies lol...I picked Lucky because that's how I feel, I'm lucky to have a wonderful husband, an awesome daughter, a son on the way, ect....and 209 because...that's my area code LOL....every other social network I'm a part of my name is either Lucky209 or MrsLucky209..so...yep lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine is all me--one I've had since before I had kids. I personally would never do anything related to kids for just that reason, unless I could add to it should the need arise.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine isn't related to my kids at all. But if it bothers you, sure. Change it.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 10:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I tried using some nicknames I'm called but they were not available. I also thought I was done having babies after my 3rd. I really doubt that my son would mind that he's not included in my cm's screen name. It kinda made sense to me to pull something related to my kids seeing as this is a mom's site and I wouldn't be a mom without them:)
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Dosen't really bother me, I was just wondering if other mom's change their screen names based on their children and how their family situation changes.
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nope, I chose my screen name based on what kind of mom I am. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011