Stupid question but...

If I have printer paper that already has a background on it, how do I add text to it? If I take a plain white background into picnic and add the text where I want it, when I print it out it will color my paper white right? I know I could do it in paint but they dont have any good fonts to choose from. So how can I add cool fonts to a colored piece of paper basically?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Technology

• i'd test it....but i think it depends on what you're using to type. if it's paint i don't think it will color your paper white...but write something random and just test it to find out. Gl
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• White dosnt print, so if you use pre colored paper and put text to it when you print it out the text should be on your colored paper without the white bacjground
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Turn on your internal printer then copy colored paper to office note pad. Write what you want then save and send to paint. Paint what you want then print it out, Remember to change printer settings to regular print out settings not internal settings.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Use a word document, or the equivalent. Then print on the paper. Easy.
    Anonymous

• thanks everyone....I'll try it tomorrow...done for the night.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• If the design is on the outside of the paper, you can set your margins so you can keep it in the parameters of your design. If it is a solid color, you shouldn't have any problems with it. Type a message as you normally would and add graphics to you work. Good Luck!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Vbruno's right.  There's no such thing as white ink winking, so it can't cover your paper.  Keep in mind that colored paper means that the colors you print onto it will mix with the paper.  Yellow text on blue paper will become green text, etc.  The darker the color that's being printed is, the less noticable the effect will be.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 12:49 AM on May. 21, 2011