Yeast Infection as a Pregnancy Symptom...

Hi! So, I have never had a yeast infection in my life accept once when I was pregnant with my son. I am only 7DPO, but I think I have one now (will call Doc on Monday) Sorry if this is a bit personal! Any experience with this being an early pregnancy sympton? I am reading on-line that it is one of the most common causes because of some hormon or ph surge... Let me know, thanks!

praying4baby985

Asked by praying4baby985 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• no....usually that doesn't happen until later on in pregnancy. Just a sign something is unbalanced down there. any change in soap/body wash, toilet paper, or anything else that has contact with your privates? try eating yogurt on a regular basis. it's supposed to help prevent yeast infections.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Actually I had a UTI both pregnancies. so its possible.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The only time I've ever had one was when I was pregnant. It was really mild and went away with home treatment. However, I was in the third trimester I think, so it wasn't an early symptom. Plus, I was also on an antibiotic that listed them as a side effect, so it may have been that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Its Very Possbile But I only Had that When It was Mid / Late Pregnancy Not So early in
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ladies, thanks so much!! Ya'll are so helpful! I plan to call the DOC Monday to see if I need to go in. Thanks for the help!
    praying4baby985

Comment by praying4baby985 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Never heard of the yeast infection thing, but the only time I have EVER had a UTI was during pregnancy. If preg can do that to me, i can see how it could cause a yeast infection. Sending sticky baby dust your way!!! Good luck mama!
    jspencer1014

Answer by jspencer1014 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011