How can i find a legit job working from home?

without having to pay to start working

coastiewife88

Asked by coastiewife88 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well Mama...this will be tricky. I have a journal post on my profle that has a list of companies that hire people to work from home. But keep in mind that IF there is a job opening you will have to apply for the job and there will be 100s of people applying for the ame job. This is why most people that work from home have a home business but that will require an investment. I wish you luck! And don't worry, you will find something that is perfect for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hello! I have two sweet girls and thats why I work from home. “I set up customer accounts working from my kitchen table with a billion dollar international wellness company that operates out of 13 different countries! If you would like you can call me at 423-436-0156 or go to my website www.touchinglifes.com And its a $ 1.00 to start till the 15th. I hope this helps!
    bwfamily

Answer by bwfamily at 12:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have a site that offers you ideas to start your own business at www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home United Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 8:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Check out ratracerebellion.com, they have a list of companies looking for people to work at home.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Check out my Mystery Shopping business Kit at Http://scamfreeworkfromhomeopportunities.com/mysteryshopping.aspx. I will give you everything you need to get started working with great companies for free. In the business kit, I have included my Top 25 list of Free to work for companies.., forms to help keep you organized and upto date so you can track your commissions, riembursements, etc. You will also have access to me anytime by email and phone. I enjoy helping people get started in this business. I will also teach you how to schedule routes to help save on gas costs and put more money in your pocket.

I have three kids and during the summertime I take them with me. It is a great way to make money and spend quality time with your kids. If you would like more info about this wonderful opportunity, email from my site and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or just post me a message here.

joliver903

Answer by joliver903 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you're interested in a home based business (there is usually a small start up cost with a home based business for materials and inital product), there are a lot of legitimate opportunities out there. I suggest you visit WAHM.com and poke around the message boards for the different companies and ask lots of questions. Do your due diligence and pick a company that you can be passionate about and that you believe in.

I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and I would love to answer any questions you might have and help you get started! We have no monthly quotes and you don't have to do parties unless that's an area that you want to tap into (no having to sign up 6 family/friends before you even get started). Most people already buy candles - so a simple smell and sell will generate lots of income!

Good luck in your decision and have a great day!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 4:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008