I just did DNC a month and half ago.

And my doctor told me to stay three months if I want to get pregnant again.. but I want to try again soon... I mean I don't want to stay three months! so what you think guys please tell me what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a D& c last year and was told to Wait at least 2 Cycles Your body has to heal ..
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You don't want to deal with another miscarriage. Three months seems like a long time now, but it's worth it and it will go by fast! Hang in there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My doctor tell me that too. But I don't want to wait. I don't feel anything I want to try again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• what is a DNC?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am so sorry. I had a miscarriage October 2010 but thankfully did not need the d&c. I think you do need to let your body heal hun. You want to give your baby the best possible chance to thrive.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Why would you take that risk? Aren't you concerned?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• D&C Dominique- when you suffer a miscarriage but they need to go in to the uterus and clean out the remaining blood lining and fetusd because it hasn't flushed out naturally.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have Known People to Try again Right after ... & Succeed Trying again Right after Has Nothing to Do with "you will have another Miscarriage" Waiting a few Months is For You Self To heal Physically and Mentally
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had four miscarriage. This is the fourth one Adelicious I guess I got sued to them:(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• @DomoniqueWS: DNC or D&C is "dilation and curettage" which is basically scraping out the uterus after a miscarriage. It can cause some damage to the wall of the uterus, which could affect how an embryo attaches if it's not healed up completely. If the placenta attaches over scar tissue, it can infiltrate the wall of the uterus, leading to bleeding during childbirth or even loss of the uterus. I wouldn't play around with this one!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011