Just curious.....

Honestly not meant as a bash but I've been wondering this since I joined CM...why do so many people write the whole entire question in the top banner???

I don't mean "What's your fav memory" kind of question....I mean like the whole damn thing....several thousand lines worth of text lol...in the top banner...lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• HMmm maybe so we can all read the question without having to open it.--- lol
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• HAHA. I try to make mine different so you know what it's about, and it stands out. I don't always clock on one that just says "why?" or "do you" or something very vague.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't know. I find it a little amusing when people type a nonsense question like, "What do you think?" As the question and I always want to respond with something sassy. At least CM only shows part of it now, anyway, even if it's long.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I prefer the long ones to the ones that just have a headline like "which one?" or "Is this ok?" I really appreciate questions where the banner has SOMETHING that has to do with the question in it!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 11:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOL @ Anon! I dislike the questions that are all CAPITAL LETTERS! (I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, LOL)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Kind of like the question below this, two sides of the same problem. People who are too lazy to read the entire thing, and only read the subject line. It's because of that I try to make anything I post vague enough that you can't answer what's on the subject line, and you have to read what's inside to understand it. (it still doesn't stop people from trying to answer the subject, but it happens less often, and it looks so ridiculous it's at least entertaining)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I wish I knew the answer to that.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I like it when the write half of the question so that you have to click to read more. It always makes me more interested.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You don't have to apologize, it's all good! I'm just upset because three people bashed me because they misunderstood a question of mine! Dipshits, seriously!!
    Anonymous

• @Anon...I'm pretty sure (but could be wrong) that your the same person who answered my other question...do you have a problem with me or something? Have I offended you in some way???
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011