Spray tan?

I want to have this done- to boost my self-esteem and not harm my skin and all. If you've had it done, how did it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I also suggest starting out with a really light color if you have light skin. In moderation, it works. I prefer to combine spray tanning with home tanning lotion so I don't turn too unnatural looking.
    edith1334

Answer by edith1334 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes, I do the Mystic Tan. I have had really good results with the second level. I also bought the Salon Bronze system at Sally's. It's awesome too. Does a great job!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• YES, I go every summer and get about 3 or 4 done. I try to stay out of the sun and it does make ya feel better to be tanned. We have as short moody summer here so thats why I get it done also. I have never had any problems. Go for it! if you are really fair I would suggest starting off with a light colour 7 see how that goes. They generally last about 7-8 days.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Last I had it done it Turned into a Friggen "MESS" lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Wow.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• no sweetpea3mom its not as bad as the sun & skin cancer & burning etc. & there is no comment posted about tanning beds here, maybe people don't have that kind of time to go lay in beds all the time to achieve what you get in a spray tan in one day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Wow thats funny! Everyone hates tanning beds, but spraying chemicals thats going to absorb into your skin and blood stream is ok? REALLY?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011