Does anyone else ever wish their step child's bio mother would evaporate?

Just when I think that woman can not get any more stupid she does! Instead of just asking if our daughter can come to her house a day early for Christmas vacation, she makes up some dumb a*s story about she wants to pick her up a day early to take her "to see santa and real live reindeer at the pawn shop". She's 13 you idiot! What's she gonna sit on santa's lap and give him a list? And at a PAWN shop on top of that? It ticks me off that she has our daughter ask us dumb crap like this instead of acting like an adult, call my husband and just ask if she can pick her up a day early. It's just so we will say no directly to our daughter instead of her. Yet another freaking mind game she works on this kid. She IS an idiot for wanting to take a 13 year old to a pawn shop for pictures with santa. God, people should have to take an IQ test before being allowed to multiply!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• I actually wish my daughters stepmom would evaporate! LOL! But I just deal with my ex now. Who would have thought he' d be the better half. UGH!
    People in split families need to be courteous of each other. This dingbat would be two hours late bringing my kid home (dirty, hungry , and overtired of course) not call, and then wonder why I was mad.
    Also tried to force my kid to call her mom. Not cool.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I should say she only goes there twice a month for less than two full days. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• we're the ones who gets the dirty, hungry, over tired kid back from the bio-mom but why would she care, she doesn't have to deal with her being exhausted for school the next day, being embarrased to go to church smelling like an ash tray when we get home or anything else that actually counts in reality...she wants all the "mom" perks, but when it comes to anything for our daughter like medical treatment, dental treatment, school expenses, etc....oh, she's not responsible to pay for that....it bites my ass that she has no problem blowing her money on cigarettes, yard sales, and flea markets and won't help us get the medical treatment our daughter needs cause "it doesn't say that in the papers" I wish she had those papers up her *ss!
    Anonymous

• I hear that! BM is unreliable, barely bothers to call, doesn't show up on her days, makes up lies about my husband, stresses the kid out, and mainly is just a PITA. For her to evaporate would be a blessing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Taking a 13 year old to a a pawn shop for Santa is lame, but to wish the bio mom would evaporate is almost the same thing as negating your step daughter. She wouldn't be here without the BM. She may not be a great mom, but she is stil her mother.
    happymom612

Answer by happymom612 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I wish my step kids bio mom would evaporate,enough said...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i think its really sad to see how alot of biomom's and step mom's treat eachother... where there is a child involved both sides should have the decency to act like adults, If she wants to take her daughter to a pawn shop to see santa, then as her mother that's her right, so what if you don't agree, or think its stupid... when she's with you, you can take her to some high class santa if you want, but don't knock mom, eventually it will make your daughter resent you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• she has pretty much evaporated but from time to time she must think about them because she might call but for their sake she is better to stay away from us. She has been an egg donor for 6 kids she does not have and we have the youngest 2 boys.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ok.... I really had to lol at the thought of Santa at the pawn shop.
    Anyway..... sometimes I wish my SSs mom would just go away, same as with my ex husband. They both do pretty stupid stuff in my eyes, but I figure they probably think the same about me, so I try to give them a break. His mom will do dumb stuff. I think its just because she's dumb, though. She used to live 1/4 mile from me, for 6 years or so, and she needed directions to the little town 2 miles away to get pizza from a shop she likes. Stuff like that is just annoying. My ex husband hasn't done anything too bad lately, so I gotta just be thankful for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I was the type that bought my SO a hat that said p*ss on the ex-wife and things of that nature. I used to wish that my SO's ex-wife would go away and then one morning she did....in a house fire. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. Now those children have to live the rest of their lives without their mother. Regardless of how she treats them or doesn't treat you with enough respect she's still her mother, she's 13 yrs old she's already got her mom pegged for an idiot.
    princess49615

Answer by princess49615 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008