• In the Spotlight:

What has been your craziest...

baby dream?

I had a dream, with my first, that I was having twins and we named them something udderly ridiculous! I can't remember what those names were just that they were CRAZY... I woke up thinking OMG those name were ludicrius!

MommyYeoman

Asked by MommyYeoman at 11:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When pregnant with DD2, I kept dreaming that I had gone to an orphanage without DH's consent and adopted an African baby or child and brought him/her home, and that DH was screaming about it cause we still had the baby on the way and had DD1 to care for. The orphanage was set up like an animal shelter, with all the kids in little cages. If I ever actually saw such a place, I would take all the kids home just to get them away from there!
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• they put my baby in a gift bag to take home
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• When I was pregnant, I dream I gave birth to a 5 year old. It was insane.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't remember the dreams but I do remember I dreamed alot & very intense real weird dreams. I do remember dreaming I was going to have a baby girl, I saw her face in a dream & in fact had a girl the 1st time....trippy.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had so many crazy dreams
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i had alot of scary dreams
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 11:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• In all my dreams I'm fighting someone lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 5:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Udderly? An udder refers to the mammary glands of a cow which could be appropriate in the pregnancy category but I think the word you're probably looking for is utterly. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't spend the rest of your life saying "well that udderly ridiculous" because I assure you people (like me) notice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011