Is it just me or does it seem like Prince William would rather be ANYWHERE else?

I'm pretty sure this isn't live lol. Anyway, this Prince William guy is fidgeting a LOT and seems like he'd rather be just about anywhere else lol.

Royal weddings are lame. Glad I'm a commoner :p

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• I couldnt take my eyes off his bald spot to look at his face lol....I thought the wedding was sweet but I was all into it from the beginning lol....but yeah...his bald spot kind of had my undivided attention for awhile there...I mean the man is only 28 lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• To me it's just you. I thought it was beautiful. I might be missing something but I doubt it.
    805doll

Answer by 805doll at 11:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• 'Normal' weddings are stressful enough without the whole world watching you. I'd probably fidget too, even after growing up in front of cameras and crowds.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• They literally have the whole world watching, and I doubt the outfit he's wearing is comfortable! lol You literally have to watch every single move you make....I'd be fidgeting too!

BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was nervous as hell on my wedding day and the only thing I did was get dressed LOL...I don't even know what the hell I was nervous about....when it was time for him to put my ring on, I held up the wrong hand {rolls eyes} I'm such a loser lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• He looked kinda excited actually. When he looked at Kate they looked so in love.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No, I am sure it was so nerve wracking.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was not nervous at ALL on my wedding day. I was cranky because nothing went right lol, but I was ready to say my vows and become a wife :) I don't get what's so nerve racking when someone else did all the work for you lol.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yea he didnt even want to wear his ring
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• With millions of people watching I would be a bit fidgety too. I think that he will be more protective of Kate then his dad was of Diana.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011