Why...why does he do this shit? Why?!!?!?!?!?

My FH (fucking husband) wants something to eat. He wants me to go get him something, I said no. He pouted a bit, then goes over to the fridge. He gets out cheese, butter and bread. Brings it to me and says "make me a grilled cheese." I said no, again. He then ask for me to make him a grilled cheese and used please (which is shocking). I, again, said no. Told him I don't feel like making anything and I can tell him how to make a grilled cheese. He wants no part of that.

What's he do?? Puts the cheese, butter and bread in my lap. I ask him to remove it and he says no. WHY, WHY THE FUCK DOES HE DO THIS? It's beyond the point of pissing me off.
So, I take the shit, put it in the fridge, and proceed to tell him I'm not his GD maid. And I'm not. I refuse to be.

I'm so fucking tired of his "I am God" attitude.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• ohhh , so my FH aint the only one that does this kind of crap
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That would piss me off big time! I also say "good for you" for standing your ground and not get up and make it for him. If he was hungry then HE should have made his own GD sandwich! (he's lucky he does not live at my house or he would starve to death). Hmmm maybe since he had the bread, butter and cheese out he could have made a 'cold' cheese sandwich since grilling it was simply way too much work for him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• What an ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• That sucks my ex husband used to do that . I think it is why he is an ex i just tell him I wasn't his mother or his maid to go get his damn self or go hungry .. why is it that men think they are superior..
    blueeyedangel82

Answer by blueeyedangel82 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would love to know that too, Blueeyed.

Mofo is gonna get a throat kick if he doesn't watch his P's and Q's.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Why are you with someone that can't feed himself? Sorry. I would have a serious talk with him about how if he wants to eat and you don't then it isn't your problem. What did he do before you? You aren't his slave, property, servant, personal cook or concubine. You don't need to do anything for him.

It's just not something I would ever put up with.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 6:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would never put up with that, either, but sometimes you have to pick your battles. Sit down with him and talk to him about his attitude and treatment toward you. How often does he treat you this way? Weigh his positives against his negatives and decide whether you want to deal with any of the negatives and why. How long have you been married? Do you have children? I apologize for all the questions, but in order to offer you advice, I would need more information. I believe in the power of women so I'm not taking his side, but just trying to understand your situation.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• He is a bully and was trying to manipulate you. I think you need to sit down and talk about what your and his expectations from the relationship are. Maybe he thinks a wife is supposed to wait on him. Sometimes we have to blatantly define our roles.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 8:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You handled that well...if it was me and my husband did that, they cheese would have been up his ass. Sometimes men suck.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've tried talking to him about his attitude. All I get is "this is my house, yada yada yada"...I pretty much tone him out.
    His negatives out weigh his positives, the only good thing about him is that he can provide financially.
    We've been married less than 3 years.
    We have 1 daughter.

I'm trying to get a job so I can leave him.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2011