Just how painful can ligament streching be? should I worry?...

This is my second child... I was told the ligament pain would be worse this time... it seems to be really bad the past few days... kinda scared... not sure just how bad it can get... no other symptoms really... besides these horrible headaches which is some what normal for me...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 11:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had a similar prob a few weeks ago i thought i was having ligament pains {my second kid too} and didnt remember it hruting so bad the first time, when i called L&D they told me it wasnt. i was freaking out! the pain i had was just under my diaphram, tight around my sides dull back pain, and then once to my belly button as it moved down my pain became very SHARP and vertical. my husband rushed me to the hospital affraid we were losing the baby come to find out i was having a UTI problem. i never would have guessed bc i have never had one to act like that and i had just thought it was ligament. i dont know if you are feeling the same way or have any other symptoms you have just laid a side but that is one thing to consider....fyi my baby turn out being just fine :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sounds normal, your body is streaching and baby is growing, as for the headaches, drink more water :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 12:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2011