I am not in the mood! adult content

My husband has been wanting to give him BJ (which I do not enjoy doing) or having sex and I am just not in the mood, so he tells me I can just give him a BJ and he knows I do not like it but he asks like every 30 min a day and everything coming out of his mouth is something sexual. I have just gotten so pissed I do not even want him touching me. I have not been in the mood for anything in awhile I am going to a dr about it but for the time I dont know what to do anymore. Its been like this ever since I had my baby 6 months ago and got my tubes tied.

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 12:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, are you nursing your baby? My libido was at an all time low when I was nursing. After I weaned the baby it came back again. Also, if you are taking care of baby and children you may be burned out. My doctor told me before I had my 4th child that I needed help - somebody to clean or watch kids several times a week for a few hours. I didn't have the money at the time but I should have done everything in my power to figure out how to get it because all the stress of raising 4 kids slowly wore me down and my health got worse and worse. You might be burned out, run down, or nursing. Hope that helped....
    flightless

Answer by flightless at 1:55 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i know u might not be in the mood but you have to do things to cater to your hubby sometimes. i am not saying you have to be like rabbits but the man has needs and you are his wife. that is what marriage is about. what if u were in the mood and he wasn't ? you would eventually feel rejected if he kept turning u down and your feelings would get hurt. hope u get that taken care of when u go to the doctor. good luck..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I don't think any chick LIKES to give their man a BJ-I think we do it because we know they like it and we love them and want to make them happy. At least, that's how I am. Yeah, I didn't feel like doing it tonight but I did and i know a few tricks to make it last only a couple of minutes instead of dragging it out. You could try that.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• uhh....i like giving blow jobs! I'm damn good at it too.

Honestly, i feel sorry for your husband.....he needs lovin & his WIFE won't help him out. I'm sure you knew that you married a horny guy to begin with...

i never-ever say no to DH. But, i am a horny gal...i never want to miss an opportunity to get it on with the love of my life...

Poor fella....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• THe only thing is I dont mind having sex but all he wants is a BJ and I hate doing that and he knows it!!
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Maybe you need to see a obg doctor to see if you have a sexual problem with low sex drive so maybe see the obg or therapist to see why you feel this way hopefully they can find reason why.But i understand your stress and hurting but if you don't keep him happy sexually he might go else where .Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• @emmyandlisa: I am a chick who loves giving head! I love going down on my mind and prefer giving to receiving. Giving oral is an act that I find both erotic and pleasurable.

To the OP, I know you said that you don't like giving oral...why? Is it uncomfortable? Do you think it's dirty? While I don't think anyone should ever have to do ANY sexual act they're not comfortable with, I do think that it's important to indulge one's partner, even if the act in question isn't your favorite.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I though this was a website to support mothers and thongs they may be going threw not to be mean because they have different beliefs or likes than yourself. Thank you to the women who were supportive and nice about my problem
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011