37 weeks, two nights in a row having diarrhea

is this normal? pretty much all day ill feel fine, sometimes a little sick to my stomach. and now two nights in a row ive had diarrhea. i know im not sick but this is no fun!

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think that that is sometimes a signof the baby getting ready to come soon, but you can also have a stomach bug that does only that. Best wishes w/ your impending arrival : )
    irishcoffee

Answer by irishcoffee at 12:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i had a doc appointment the other day and he had asked me if i had had any diarrhea,nasuea and/vomiting that there is a bad bug going around that had landed three women int he hospital in my area, im not saying that you could have that but it never hurts to get checked out and irishcoffee could be right your body could be getting ready for your lil bundle to get here:) good luck!!
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Use an enema, it should get RID of the diarrhea. to me it makes sence, to others it may sound crazy. It's suggested on almost every medical website. yiu can google it :) Good luck! (it gets rid of the bad bacteria that causes the diarrhea)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 12:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• my sister had diarrhea about a week or so before she would have her baby. During both of her pregnancies
    good luck mommy =]]
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've also heard it could be a sign of impending labor. Have you asked your doctor about it?
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011