New here and need some friends :)

Would anyone like to be friends... Im new to this site, and I absolutely LOVE it!
I'm a new mom which My bundle of joy will be here in Sept. and being a first time mom is kinda a scary thing for me. But with the support of other moms and of course this site... Im sure I can get a lot of questions answered! :) is there anyone who will be a first time mom, or due in sept? Anyone will do! :) Makes me happy that here everyone is been through this, which is comforting. :)
Thanks! :)

Gina2506

Asked by Gina2506 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hi would like to be friends with you.I understand how scary having baby is if you any questions just ask .Good Luck .When you want do a friend invite i'll say yes.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Hey sweetie! Im surprised you are not totally overwhelmed with how to work this damn thing lol I couldnt figure it out. Until one mom said...start with the questions tab..thats all i do on here. And that now is all i do cuz i dont know how to work the rest lol

Ill be your friend!! =]]
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Hi and congrats, the first time is always kinda scary for everybody. I would love to be your friend too and if you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm in no way an expert but I am due with my third one in Aug. Or you could always post it one here, someone will have an answer for you.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thanks girls! :) Yea been on this site all day just figuring out stuff! lol It's confusing, cause some of it is life facebook, but the rest is "Ummmm" Lol
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Congrats mama I would love to be your friend I'm due in november with my 2nd . Its a great website I hope you enjoy it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Im due June 27th with my first:] Im so excited<3
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Awe how exciting!! :) So yours will be he in no time!
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i would like to be friends with you! being a first time mommy can be scary! if u wnt to talk just send me a message!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011