What has your DH do while your pregnant? (Sorry the other question deleted) adult content

If you are/ were pregnant what did you DH do for you?

When I was I think B4 20 weeks.. of course the pampering wasn't strong... cause I wasn't "hurting and miserable" yet lol but I think since I hit 20 weeks... I get lots of cuddles, belly rubbing, rubbing the feet, plus since my hormones are crazy sex has been well CRAZY Haha... LOL he even combs my hair when I get out of the shower (only cause I LOVE people playing with my hair) Usually before I ever was pregnant... I had to ask for it, from time to time. Now that I don't ask anymore.. he pampers! YAY!! But he's been with me through this pretty well. and of course I love him for that. :) Love this site!! :)

the Girl "Lucky" great answer on the last one! That was adorable reading it! Same with my hubby!
"He's just gotten SUPER over-protective...he doesnt want me crossing busy intersections unless he can literally walk me across the street, he's down my throat a hundred times a day about drinking water lol....the only pampering I get is when it comes to food...I literally only have to say "I think I want..." and he's next to the door with his keys in his hand waiting for me to finish my sentence lol" 

Gina2506

Asked by Gina2506 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• honestly he helps out but i mostly only get a foot rub once every other week lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011