Could i be pregnant??

I have had weird cravings for peanut butter and eggs, and mustard(something even as a child would eat) nausea and headaches.. I had unprotected sex the same day i startwd spotting nd starting my period should i be concerned??

blueeyedangel82

Asked by blueeyedangel82 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You probably are.... but pee on the screen and I will tell you for sure.
    Go ahead pee on the screen and come back in 3 minutes.
    Ill post one blue line if you are not pg and two if you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• that was rude!
    look take a test one that is low in grade you can order a pregnancy test online that is a 10,{it is not likely to find this one in stores} itll pick up the smallest trace of the pregnancy hormone in your system. but cravings arent always just in pregnancy, your body tells you it wants something bc it may need what is in that food- or in junk food cases you are associating that liking with something sweetier than a healthier food. before i got pregnant a good 2 or 3 months i was craving like mad but wasnt pregnant,and even as a teen when i had my monthly i craved weird stuff, a potatoe chip,with mustard,ham,cheese,and a piece of chocolate on top with a side of ham and sour cream and i was in NO WAY pregnant... but that is just some food for thought :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The only way to find out is to take the test sometimes your hormones play tricks on you, you could have every symptom and still not be pregnant that's happened to me a couple of times so take the test and good luck
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2011