I need the best deal on a weekend rental car....

I have to drive from St Paul, MN to ND to bring my daughter to and from her grandma's house two different weekends and I am trying to find the best deal on renting a vehicle. We were originally going to try to do the train, but since I am not sure if there would be a seat available for her if it is full and the train leaves at midnight, it would be better to drive. It is about 400 miles. Any ideas? Anybody have some great coupon? Let me know, thanks!

Inial

Asked by Inial at 5:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Travel

• Make sure whatever rental comp[any you use knows your taking the car out of state. Enterprise is an IN state only rental car agency and if you take it out of state and something goes wrong they wont help you. I suggest you look online at all the rental car places and call to get the best rates.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Try www.travelzoo.com
    Anonymous