What has hubby done TODAY that made you think...yeah I made the right choice =)

I have been freaking miserable all day long...tired, bones achy, been having braxton hicks all day (I didnt even know what the hell they felt like the other day now I'm having them like crazy...not painful my ass! lol) and on top of all that I was feeling super guilty because I didnt cook OR clean today (been running errands all day and when I got home I just went to sleep)

Long story short lol...when DH got home he made me a baked potato...MY way (the least healthy way in the world to eat a baked potato lol) even though he HATES the way I make them because he's convinced they are going to give me a heart attack lol....when I opened my eyes he was standing next to the bed with the plate already in his hand...I didnt even know he was home! lol

What has hubby/SO done today that reminded you of why you love him....and PLEASE no generic "he reminds me everyday" answers lol...I want specifics {wink}

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• a few things actually..... this morning he took our daughter to get brunch for us all so I could have a few minutes of peace to watch the royal wedding :) it meant a lot to me.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My head was killing me so he brought me some cranberry juice, some tylenol and a blanket.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have not had much sleep this week due to being sick, so I have been extremely tired and did not have much energy so I did not do very much around the house today and I did not put anything on to cook for supper. Hubs looked in the pantry and said he would cook supper and then he surprised me by fixing my favorite comfort food-- my Grandma's casserole.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Lol! Banana bear! I felt the same way today. But on good days, it's when he shows up from da market w my fav chocolate. Or when he bonds w our 2yo son. I love that! He's such a good dad!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ugh not much - he was majorly getting on my nerves today.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sorry, mine decided to piss me off before he went to work, although he was quite happy :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Today our son ate peanut butter and got it all over his face, arms and hands. He gave him a bath without my asking within 20 minutes of him having to leave for work, and while he was at work he texted me saying this exactly... "You are.....................................................
    beautiful gorgeous incredible amazing loyal cute kind sexy adorable my wife my love my forever my everything"

:))))
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 1:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• AND! He gave me medicine to take with a glass of milk, and ordered me to take two more at 7 p.m. =] Another sweet gesture
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 1:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I can't think of anything today, lol. But yesterday he installed a new toilet in the hall bathroom while I was in class.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• He fed the baby while we ate breakfast so I could finally eat a hot meal. It's the little things for me. Yesterday he let me sleep in while he went downstairs with our 3 year old.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011