2 Guys 20 Days Apart, Think I Had Full Period, Who's The Father? PLEASE HELP ME :(

I had sex with my ex boyfriend on Aug 23rd, then I'm pretty sure I had a full period the week of Aug 30th... I can't remember, I know I bled but I'm not sure if it was long enough or not just considered spotting. If I did, then I would have been ovulating september 11th through the 15th. Then... on Sept 13th I had sex with my now boyfriend. Both instances were un protected. I was off and on my birth control pills throughout august and september. Found out I was pregnant on Sept 26. Because I say that my lmp was Aug 30 my due date is June 6. If we are going with the typical forty weeks of pregnancy the first sono showed he was 8wks and 2 days... which would have equalled to august 30 *making conception the 13th. My mom keeps saying that I look like I am going to go any day, and that she thinks I have my dates wrong, and one dr of mine said babys head is already in/around the birth canal. I obviously need to know who the father is, and would really appreciate any insight that you guys have. I know I made a mistake and I feel horrible about it, so no rude comments please.

mamaturtle2011

Asked by mamaturtle2011 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• If it were me, and maybe this is wrong but I would tell my bf it's his. It sounds like it's his anyway, if you had your period after having sex with your ex. Does your bf know that you had sex with your ex? I mean, you could just be straight with him and tell him that you want to be with him but there is a chance he's not the father. Give Jerry Springer a call-Joking!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• lol i read that as 20 guys 20 days apart... lol... ok sorry.... um the best i can tell you is that you need to wait til the baby pops and have a dna test... they are painless ( well except maybe on the relationship) but i want you to know that you are not alone... for me it was 3 guys in 1 week... turned out to be the guy i wanted though so good luck!
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• wow! sorry dont have any advice. Hope you find out tho. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• 20 days is a difference... but if the DR gave you a date on conception... and it was before the (current bf) then that should help if not .... I'd say your gonna have to fess up and tell either the current that you cheated... and do a dna... or wait till birth, get ex bf to do a dna test with u and see. good luck.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh no! I didn't cheat. Me and ex were over when I met current bf. I'm just confused because they base the date of conception off the day I said started my lmp and now I don't know if I really had a period or just spotting... so the whole thing could be off right?
    mamaturtle2011

Comment by mamaturtle2011 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Time for a dna test
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• did they do a vaginal ultrasound? thats how they always saw how far along i was
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• plus sperm can live in the uterus for like a week so its more like 13 days not 20... id def do a dna test
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• do both guys look similar? Maybe the baby will look like his dad?? You should get a dna test to ease everyones mind. Congratulations on the (almost) new addition!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I personally think it would be your ex's. Since you had sex Aug 23 then possibly light bleeding 7 days later..which could of possibly been implantation bleeding.

Your body would of had to of released your egg pretty darn close to Sept 16, and been fertilized and then gotten a positive pregnancy test on the 26th.

I would do a DNA test. Unless the baby looks exactly like whoever the father is at birth.

Good Luck!
    ilayframe

Answer by ilayframe at 12:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011